Monday, May 11, 2009

A Good Move Deserves A Good Review

I know a lot of people, just like me, search the internet to read reviews and testimonials about different companies and products. So since I just recently had a great experience with a moving company called All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin, I thought I’d put it out there for others to read and evaluate if this moving company is right for them. We all know that moving can be stressful, so if I can make it a little easier on someone then that’s great. I hired All My Sons of Austin to move my belongings from Waco to Temple, TX. I went from living in a 2-bedroom to a 3-bedroom and boy did I have a lot of stuff to move. I had tons of boxes, suitcases filled with clothes and shoes, appliances, plants, TVs and good old furniture of course. The All My Sons movers did such an impressive job with everything. They moved in a fast pace and were very professional about everything. When I was researching the company online, I found out they were licensed and insured and were family-owned which to me gave them more credibility. I was so surprised about how the entire moving day went so smoothly. The came, they loaded their truck and transported everything back to Temple. All I had to do was kind of help them out in telling them where I wanted my stuff to be placed in my new home. IT was truly a great experience as far as moving goes and I recommend All My Sons of Austin to anyone looking to move.
This testimonial was by Mackenzie Thornton, Temple, TX

No comments: