Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Experience With All My Sons of Austin

My name is Charice and I was moving from Austin to Salado and hired a moving crew from Austin called All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin. I found them online, after a while of researching. They’re website seemed to be very informative, so I called them up. Everything went well, from beginning to end. The customer rep on the phone was great and helpful, she even had a few tips about packing which came in handy. The All My Sons of Austin movers were very efficient. They worked fast and can take direction really well. The even protected my mirrors with some extra padding that they had. It worked out great. I really thought moving would be very hard and make me anxious, but I guess hiring a reputable moving company helps. I mean besides the actual packing, I really didn’t do too much. All My Sons of Austin did it all. Even when we got to my new 2-bedroom condo apartment in Salado, they placed all my belongings in the correct rooms, so I didn’t have to transfer things and items around once they were gone. I really recommend these guys, these Austin movers know what they doing.
This testimonial was by Charice Pool, Salado, TX

No comments: