Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanks All My Sons of Austin

You made moving my entire telemarketing business to Austin as easy as can be. Thanks for the professionalism and friendliness of all the Austin moving crew. You guys did such an amazing job. I was really impressed. Everyone showed up on time and ready to work. I didn’t have to worry about anything, just give directions every now and then. I’m glad my friend Jerry told me about you guys. He had used your services for a residential move a few months ago, from Salado to his new 3-bedroom place in Austin. Anyhow, I found your phone number online and called to ask if you did corporate moves. I found your website to be very helpful. It had a ton of info about the company as well as reviews and blogs. I’m happy to say that my business was up and running in two days after you had transferred all my equipment, my phones, computers, desks, and all that stuff. Thanks a lot All My Sons of Austin for being so professional, it was truly a pleasure working with you guys. I will recommend you to all my business partners, vendors, friends and family. You really deserve the business and the success.
This testimonial was by Anthony Watson, Austin, TX

No comments: