Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving Day Gone Great.

Moving is almost always a pain, whether it’s minutes away or miles and miles away, the process is always the same. Packing, moving, lifting, sorting, wrapping, change your address listing, transfer your utilities, unplug your appliances and on and on. And then of course, there’s the dreaded moving day. Dealing with moving companies, moving estimates and all that stuff. This time was a little different for me. My family and I moved from Austin to Salado to a new 4 bedroom dream house and hired the All My Sons of Austin movers. They were amazing for lack of a better word. They were professional and seemed to be experts at what they did. They smiled throughout the entire time and were very friendly with my family. My co-worker Coleen told me about them. She had use them several months ago for her own residential move and sang their praises, so I figured why not as long as they are insured. And they were. All My Sons of Austin really relieved some of the stress and anxieties I had experienced during other moves. All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin really puts customer satisfaction on top of their priorities list. They did a great job moving my entire family’s belongings to my new home. Thanks All My Sons of Austin. This testimonial was by Christine Wolfe, Salado, TX.

No comments: