Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Great Job from Austin Movers

I personally wanted to thank the local Austin movers for helping move my marketing office from a location in Cedar Park to another place in Cedar Park too. My office isn’t too big, we have 6 employees total but we did have a lot of equipment to deal with. Lots of filing cabinets, desks, computers, printers, office supplies, even a conference table and chairs. The account manager that works with me had used All My Sons of Austin about three months before for a residential move because she had bought a house that was closer to the office, so she told me all about them. When I called, they told me they did commercial moves too so I booked them right away. The day of the move, everything went really smoothly. The Austin moving crew was really professional and efficient. They dind’t waste anytime, and got right to business. Before I knew it, desks were loaded on their moving truck, computers, the conference table and the numerous moving boxes we had packed with office supplies, trade books and all that good stuff. I was really happy I chose to work with All My Sons of Austin. This testimonial is by Will F., Cedar Park, TX

No comments: