Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I’ I chose All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin.

I needed to get out of my office that I was leasing out in Waco, TX really fast. I had gotten a notice that I only had two weeks to move out. My lease had expired a while ago and I never really renewed it, so I was renting out my office on a month-to-month basis and now had to move out fast. I was lucky that I didn’t have a ton of stuff, but I did have expensive and fragile equipment like computers, faxes, copy machines and several desks for my employees. I had to think fast and find a moving company faster, but I didn’t want to deal with amateurs. I wanted to deal with professional movers. One of my employees told me that he had used All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin before when he moved from one apartment to another. So I looked them up online and discovered they also did corporate moves. I was in luck. I gave the Austin movers a call and set up a time when they can come and pick up my things. I’m really happy with the decision I made. On the day of the move, All My Sons Austin movers showed up on time and ready to take on the challenge. They worked as a team and worked fast. They were careful with all my equipment as they secured it in their trucks. They quilt-padded some of the computers and were extra gentle with the copy machines. Like I said, I’m just so happy I chose All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin.
Ben Campanelli, Waco, TX

No comments: