Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Smooth move with All My Sons of Austin.

It was almost the end of the month and I hadn’t found a moving company yet, I was getting nervous. I was moving from Temple to Austin and needed a bunch of professional movers to move my stuff. Friends and family told me to make sure that I hire a company that’s licensed and insured and of course had a good rep. I searched online for a while and found All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin. They had a few resources online plus testimonials of people who seemed to be very happy with their services. So I called them. The All My Sons Austin movers sounded like they knew what they were talking about over the phone. They asked me a few questions about the size of my place, the number of bedrooms and if I had any big items. On the day of the move, they showed up ready for the job. They had their clean truck, the ramp, quilt-pad wrapping, everything.
The All My Sons Austin movers didn’t waste any time. They got right to it. I had so much confidence in them that I completely stayed out of their way. They did the entire move alone with no guidance from me. I got to rest, sip coffee and watch them pack up my personal belongings. All in all, it was a great move, I would definitely recommend All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin to everyone I know.
Melodie Price, Austin, TX

No comments: