Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Move from Salado to Austin

I was moving from Salado to Austin and needed a reliable moving company that can do the job right. Because I lived for quite some time in my old house, I’ve accumulated lots of personal belongings I valued very much like my piano, my antique furniture and my fine china. I asked some colleagues of mine about moving companies, everyone told me I should be careful and that I should get movers with a good reputation and professional service. I looked online, read reviews and found All My Sons Moving and Storage of Austin. They had website up with tons of information plus blogs and testimonials online. I called up and set up an appointment for them to come and pick up my prized possessions. Needless to say, the All My Sons Austin movers showed up on time and ready to work. They had all the equipment they needed and knew exactly what they needed to do. I stayed out of their way and let them do their thing. They carried everything out with great care and when it came to my china, they noticed I didn’t pack it right and said that it might break. So they showed me how to make sure that it’s secure in the box and put it into the truck. And about my piano, they wrapped it in quilt so that it won’t get scratched or anything worse. All My Sons Austin movers were professional and friendly and I’m glad I chose them to do my move from Salado to Austin.
Wendy Lee, Austin, TX

No comments: